Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saif Ali Khan And Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan dating

It seems that Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor fell in love during the filming Yash Raj Films’ Tashan” in 2007. During the shooting of Jab We Met the relationship between Shahid and Kareena was constrained. But everything was okey on the surface.
A source says “Bebo and Saif behave like teenagers in love. They constantly send each other lovey-dovey messages and even have photos of one another on their phones.”
Saif Ali Khan is completely different from Shahid. Saif Ali Khan married Amrita Singh, they have a son and a daughter.  After he divorced his wife, Saif  dated Rosa Catalano and he broke up with in 2007. After Rozz Saif was seen a lot with Bipasha Basu. There were rumours about Yana Gupta also. If Saif is truly in love, may be they make a great couple. God bless them.
After repeated denials, Saif Ali Khan confirmed his love for Kareena Kapoor on Oct 18, 2007 and said, “There is lots of speculation from a long time Yes we are together and very much happy with each other”. Recently the couples have accepted it publicly.
Shahid after a long gap confirmed that their four-year relationship had ended. He said that it upsets him to see photographs of Kareena with Saif Ali Khan.
It is reported that Saif Ali Khan is planning to marry Kareena by the end of 2009. But it is not known if Kareena who is at the peak of her career would like to settle down so soon.
One of the most anticipated weddings in Bollywood is set to become a reality. Saif Ali Khan stated, “I’m now looking forward to settling down with Kareena Kapoor. Our marriage will happen very shortly as soon as we both have a little less work on hand and we can give the marriage quality time. Also, her family has to be ready for our marriage.”
Saif Ali’s father cricket legend the Nawab of Pataudi and his mother the Bollywood superstar Sharmila Tagore have no objections for the couples and are happy about it
Kareena blamed Kaminey team, for using Saif and her names for publicity of their film.
Priyanka Chopra came to help Kaminey saying “The kind of team Kaminey has, do you think we need anyone else’s help? I think Kaminey doesn’t need anyone besides it’s team. You watch the film and only then you realize how good it is. It’s made under the UTV banner, which is a well-reputed and successful production house. The film has been directed by Vishal Bhardwaj who is one of the most fantastic film makers in Bollywood currently. Shahid is playing a double role in Kaminey while I am playing the character of a Marathi girl. So with this kind of team, I don’t think we need anyone at all.”
Sick of all these unwanted controversies Kareena said, “Why am I being dragged into all this? I don’t like my name to come up in connection with other people’s lives. I’ve moved on and I wish Shahid Kapur would also do so.”
But Priyanka asserted “I haven’t found my true love. Love is something that is very private for me. I don’t want to discuss and talk about it. Being a Cancerian, love is an important thing to me. I believe that people who get true love, they are really fortunate people. One should get love even if it’s for some time only.” She asserted that there nothing between she and Shahid.

Saif Ali Khan quotes about Kareena Kapoor

“Kareena is now part of the family. My parents are extremely fond of Kareena.”
“If I’m sounding that way, it’s because that’s how I feel. With due respects to all the other relationships in life, after my marriage to Amrita and my two kids, this is the most important relationship I’ve had.”
“I understand people want to put our relationship under a microscope. They want to know about our relationship. But there’s only so much that they can know or perceive. What Kareena and I feel for each other, only the two of us know.”
“Oh yes, much sooner. People may be hearing an announcement from us very soon. In fact, I’m ready to make it legal any time. In any case, aren’t we supposed to have gone through a secret Muslim marriage?”
“Of course, I’m anxious. You must understand, this is the most important part of my life… so much so that, at times, I find even my career taking a backseat to my relationship. I’ve to guard against that. I must quickly learn to separate the professional from the personal.”
“Of course, I want to be with her as much as I can. My regret is we can’t be together more often. We are uncannily similar people and I’ve only now begun to understand why I need to be with her constantly. She complements me, as I hope I complement her. So of course, I try to be where she is.”
“I’m not going to pretend that my children, Kareena and I have become one big family. They’re intelligent kids with a mind of their own. Sarah is in fact 13 and a lady herself. It would be quite a while before they are fully comfortable with the change in my life.”

Kareena quotes about Saif Ali Khan

“Saif just doesn’t take himself seriously enough. When Aamir invited him for a very exclusive meeting about the crisis regarding the release of films, Saif ’s reaction was to wonder why he’s being invited for such an important meeting. After his performance in Love Aaj Kal and Rensil d’Silva’s film, I’m convinced Saif’s best time begins now. But he doesn’t know how to market himself.”
“This has got to be the most convincing disguise ever on screen. Even I got taken in. People will forget Saif is a Khan. They’ll think he’s a Sardarji.” [About Love Aaj Kal]
“This is Saif’s best performance after Omkara. I’m so proud of him. Love Aaj Kal is as much my baby as Saif’s. I’m going to be completely involved in the publicity, marketing, everything. This is our first production and we’re going to make it rock.”

3 comments: